Sunday, September 4, 2011

LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE |S|

MORNING 8:37 AM

Natalie's POV
I Woke up and looked around. Hmmmmmm, Anthony still wasnt back hes probably still with Christian. I woke up and and stood up and walked to the bathroom and took a shower and changed I walked to the living room and sat down on one of the couches looking around seeing broken glass and a mess a chair was flipped over I sighed but I was used to its every morning after an argument tthat was what I saw I stood up and got my makeup kit and cellphone and sat down back on the couch and dialed a number and put my phoen on speaker while I put on foundation powder to cover up the bruise
 "Hello, Christian here"
"Hey Christian its Natalie I was just calling to see if you were okay"
"Yeah im fine why wouldnt i be?" He saounded as confused as I felt
"Well, Anthony left last night telling me that he was gonna see you cause you were depressed"
"I have no idea what ur talking about, I havent seen Anthony since Wendsday"
"You havent?"
"Nope"
"Kay bye Christian "
What was he up to well I was about to find out i dialed another number
"Daddy, get me a private detective Im onna find out what my 'boyfriend has been doing behind my back"
Nobody plays Natalie Macini .

No comments:

Post a Comment