Monday, August 4, 2014

Drama Rp

Natalie~
*She sighed and turned to face her room again and then walked to the bed and took a seat and picked up the book she had been reading. Even though she had all of the time in the world to do whatever, she sometimes didn't know what to do with it.*

Crystal~
"Unfortunetly I can't its between me and...another person. It has nothing to do with our lives either way. Trust me."
*She says and turns to walk away.*

Christian~
"NO, she has to be at least thinking about me right now."
*Says sure of himself, even though she had broken his heart he refused to believe that she moved on*

Lana~
*She looked at him and flashed a small smirk, she pulled off her necklace, a gift from a witch friend.*
"Would you like to see?"

Natalya~
*Ahe turned to him and smiled*
"Ready."

Rebekah~
*Stefan had taken her to the exact person she needed she smiled as she looked at the girl who had her back turned to the door.*

Bonnie~
"Stefan, you're back. How did it go?"
*Says before turning around.*
"Who are you? And what did you do to my friend?"
*Says scared*

Rebekah~
"Im Rebekah Orton. An original vampire. Now Bonnie, I don't want to hurt you and you're friend is in the living room. I need a really big favor from you."

No comments:

Post a Comment