Tuesday, October 29, 2013

OUR RP Post

Natalie~
*Pushes him away when she sees he is not really into it. She sits up and places her hand on his cheek.*
"What's wrong?" *Asks knowing that he is distracted.*
"Did I do something wrong?"
*Asks playfully.*

Natalya~
SAB

Crystal~
*Sees Bambie and knows shes trying to get out of it.*
"Bambie! Why don't I go get the disney movies. I wouldn't want you to miss out on the sleepover that YOU thought of."
*Says smiling sweetly."
"I'll be back."
*Says sending Bambie back and walking up the stairs before Bambie protested.*

Christian~
SAB

Rebekah~
"Funny you should mention that. You see, I kind of.....can't d|3 one of the fabulous advantages of being an original. And if I d|e thousands of people will go down with me. My whole line of vampires will d|e and I investigated, and I know that a certain blond that my brother favors is from my line. So I don't know if he is still chasing her or something, but don't be surprised if you get a knock on your door from a certain angry hybrid."

No comments:

Post a Comment