Sunday, March 11, 2012

RP POST

Christian~
"Whats going on Natalie? You two can't get a divorce according to people magazine your the most romantic couple ever, According to Forbs you two are the richest couple ever, and you two are perfect for each other"
*Shocked at himself that he knows that then remembers Crystal made him ready her magazines while she painted her nails*

Natalie~
"I don't care, I just don't but I know one thing Anthony and I are over, Im sick of the fighting, the arguments, I just sick of it. Its over. I can't keep doing this."
*Says taking her wedding ring off and putting it in Christians hand and walks past Bobbie storming out*

Crystal~
*Watches Natalie come out of the room and head for the bar. and sighs*
"I don't think so, Natalie has been drinking more than usual and thats usually a sign that something is wrong"

Natalya~
*Goes to sit next to Natalie*

No comments:

Post a Comment