Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Our/Drama RP

Natalie~
OOC: Okay cool, we got our storyline. And yeah its crazy. I never thought we would actually keep rp. I mean there has been like only two more people that I kept a rp going with for a few months but those both fell apart. Its so cool. And yeah, maybe Anthony gets like I guess relaxed. And can you play Stefan? Or should I do it?

Natalya~
*She read between the lines and knew what happened but while she had met some truly badpeople it was hard to grasp the concept that this had happened so close to her while she was having fun.*

Crystal~
*She didn't know if she should trust or attempt to investigate more. She was confused and stressed. Plus it hurt her that Declan was keeping something from her.*

Lana~
"Surprise!"
*She smiled excitedly before she truly saw what he looked like.Her smile slowly dissapeared and her excitement turned into worry.*
"Christian are you okay?"

Christian~
"Lana? I neve thought I would see you here. And if by okay you mean with my heart broken and drunk as hell than yes, im amazing. Come in. "
*He said moving aside while rubbing his eyes.*

No comments:

Post a Comment